Non-surgical skin rejuvenation:
It recovers alterations such as blemishes, open pores, dehydrated skin and fine wrinkles. Generally it is made through the use of Peelings, moisturizing and nutritive treatments.
Non-surgical rejuvenation of wrinkles or fine lines:
Usually presented to the sides of the eyes, eyebrow and forehead, as well as neck and neckline, is achieved with the injection of Botox, which not only manages to control the formation of wrinkles in the short term, but in the long term, prevents the wrinkle from manifesting as a permanent furrow on the skin.
Duration and disability of the non-surgical skin rejuvenation:
Peelings is a consulting room procedure, is a one hour procedure and requires up to one week for your recovery.
Duration and disability of the non-surgical rejuvenation of wrinkles or fine lines:
This is an office procedure, takes one hour and does not require any type of disability. It has a duration n treated areas of 4 to 6 months.
Non-surgical rejuvenation of furrows or sagging in the skin:
Furrows or sagging in the skin sually appears on the sides of the mouth, chin, dark circles and subsidence in the cheeks. It is corrected by the injection of absorbable fillers, which can be:
1. Fillings of the patient’s own fat:
To achieve a proper filling that returns a young and fresh appearance to the face, it is proceeded to extract the fat from the abdomen and then, to inject it in the sites of the face that are necessary to fill.
2. Filled with Absorbable Materials:
This procedure is made using Hyaluronic acid or Radiesse, which are injected into the face where necessary. This procedure is performed at the consulting room, does not require a recovery time and has a life in the injected areas of 9 to 18 months.
Duration and disability of Fillings of the Patient’s own fat
The removal of fat is a procedure that requires the use of an operating room, but it is performed under local anesthesia, lasting for one to two hours and is an ambulatory procedure. The recovery time is two to three days.
In general, to achieve a complete and effective rejuvenation, it is recommended to apply all three aspects. Although depending on the person and the diagnosis of Dr. Clemencia, the patient may need only one or two of them.
Why choose Dra. Clemencia Duque Vera?
- Dr. Clemencia Duque has more than 25 years of experience performing procedures in all areas of her specialty, such as in the aesthetic area, all procedures of face and body contour, in the reconstructive area, skin cancer surgeries and reconstruction from breast cancer. In the maxillofacial area, reconstructive surgeries for face trauma, burns and scars on face and body, and for the hand, all surgeries for trauma and injuries in these extremities.
- The Las Américas Clinic, which is recognized nationally and internationally for its facilities capable of providing services of medium and high complexity, is where Dr. Clemencia Duque chooses to operate her patients.
- She counts with her own professional team specialized in the attention to the patient, guiding him or her in all the process from the before and after surgery.
- Countless satisfied patients.
Recommendations for the day of your surgery
On the day of your surgery, consider wearing comfortable clothes, preferably with an easy-to-open shirt, and wear sweaters or hot socks as the surgery rooms tend to be quite cold. Your nails need to be unpainted and do not go with any type of accessories or makeup. You must arrive at the clinic at least 1 hour in advance, since you must perform some simple previous procedures such as: check in registration, preparation of a general medical history and the change of your clothes. If your surgery is under general anesthesia, you must have at least 6 hours of complete fasting. In most of the surgical procedures practiced by Dr. Clemencia, you can return the same day to your home/lodging and there will be no need to spend the night in the clinic. You should always go with company and this will be mandatory when your procedure is under general anesthesia. At the clinic, a team of nurses, nursing assistants and medical assistants will be waiting for you, they will be the link between you and your family, and their function is to assist and help you always.